Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Around My House

Hi there.  We are so glad you stopped by.
Day 3: Christmas Around My House
I don't know about you, but I love to see how people decorate for Christmas.
Since there aren't enough days in the week, or hours in the day for us to go to everyone's house, I thought I would invite you to my house through my blog. 
Welcome to our home!
Let's start at our front porch.
  
I found this adorable pillow at Home Goods and decided to decorate around it.
The plaid "blanket" slung over the chair, is actually a tablecloth. 
 
Come on in to our living room and sit a spell.
  
We can turn on the fireplace and the lights on the mantel, for a warm cozy feel.
A quick and easy addition.  
Take a bucket, add some pine, branches and a burlap bow. 
Here is our sitting area off the kitchen.  
Speaking of the kitchen.....
I kept it very simple this year.  I'm loving the soft earthy colors.  
A little spruce with a snowman, set in a tray with a few rusty stars.
The top of the refrigerator is a great place for a display.  
A winter wreath and we're done here.
The area above my pantry cabinet......
No flat space shall be left untouched.  
A little more pine and a reindeer covered in a sweater.  Yes, please!
A pine tree in a basket with a little spruce twig.
A simple wreath above the sink, with a burlap bow.
We can't forget the island.  A vintage-y Santa, lantern and a little more pine.
Put a doilie underneath to give it a little warmth.
Our kitchen table.  
A simple basket with burlap, pine cones and berries.  
Add a poinsettia and a berry clip and you're done. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I loved having you.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Leah! Thanks for taking the "tour". Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and I am so glad I did!! I love your home and the holiday decor!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer!

      Thank you so much for your comment, it means so much to me. I am honored that you like my home and decor.

      I hope you will stop back again.

      Kelly

      Delete

Turkey and Veggie Egg Bake

Hi!  We're so glad you stopped by!  I apologize for the lack of recipe updates.  To be honest, I didn't think anyone would want ...