Monday, December 30, 2013

Baked Ravioli

Hi there!  We're so glad you stopped by!
 
I cannot take credit for coming up with this recipe all on my own.  I had seen a ton of pins on pinterest for baked ravioli recipes.  I never actually looked at any of them, I just thought "That sounds really good" and I moved on.  Fast forward a few weeks.  I was lacking ingredients for all of the dinners I wanted to make, so I was going to make my usual go-to dinner when I need to go grocery shopping (Spaghetti. I'm sure I'm not the only person that always has noodles and pasta sauce on hand at all times...) Anyways, I opened the freezer to grab a pound of hamburger and I saw a bag of ravioli.  Light bulb. 
 
Here is easiest recipe of all time!  Baked Ravioli. 
 
 
What you'll need: 
1 jar spaghetti sauce (I use classico) 
1 bag frozen ravioli (larger raviolis) 
1 C. shredded cheddar cheese
1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
 
Preheat over to 400. 
Layer a 9x13 pan like you would while making lasagna.  Like this:
Lightly spread spaghetti sauce on the bottom of the pan
Ravioli
Spaghetti sauce
1/2 C of cheddar cheese, 1/2 C of mozarella
Raviloli
Spaghetti sauce
Cheese
 
Cover and bake for 30 minutes.  After 30 minutes, remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey and Veggie Egg Bake

Hi!  We're so glad you stopped by!  I apologize for the lack of recipe updates.  To be honest, I didn't think anyone would want ...